User Researcher Product Growth
What is VEED.IO?
At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $15M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 170+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.
At VEED, we’re enabling anyone to create professional-looking videos. We started out building an intuitive-but-powerful video editor. In speaking with our users, we discovered that there’s so much more we can do. People need support throughout the entire process of making a video, from recording, to collaborating, to publishing. We’re committed to getting this right.
About the team
We love talking to our users — we think it's crucial to building a great product. That's why we've included user research from the get go. Almost everything we do is deeply influenced by our discussions with customers, from our recently launched screen recorder product to eye contact correction.
VEED is currently in a hyper-growth phase, that is why we are looking to grow our User Research team. The User Researcher Growth reports to the Head of Product Growth, Dani Pavliuchkov and works cross-vertical with multiple product teams. The Product Growth Researcher will be fully dedicated to optimise the user journey from activation to monetisation. We are looking for research experts, who can dig deep and speak to our users at all levels (enterprise, influencers, educators, 1-off users).
About the role
You’ll join as User Researcher in our Product Growth team, which focuses on the user journey, activation, churn, engagement, monetization. We’re looking for someone who can help the teams make roadmap decisions based on customer insights, and overall represent the customer voice.
You will take ownership of research projects, including developing a research plan, recruiting customers for research, conducting interviews, setting up surveys or running usability tests, analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, and summarizing research findings to drive impact in our product teams.
You are focusing on users needs, and goals, while working towards the business objectives and striving to make the company successful.
What you'll do
- Identify and speak with our users on an ongoing basis
- Conduct high-quality surveys, interviews, and user tests that minimize bias and ensure reliability of findings
- Leveraging qual and quant insightsto inform your recommendations in a fast paced environment
- Deliver clear research documentation, including test plans, analyses, and reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams supporting them with insights
- Present research synthesis, ideally with engaging storytelling
- You're a critical thinker. Ideally, you bring experience from a start-up environment or equivalent
- You have a proven track record in user research and have worked on complex challenges and have had great impact through the insights you bring to the team
- You're a team player. You love to collaborate with your cross-functional peers to deep dive and get to the root of the problem
- You're infinitely curious. You enjoy going as deep as you can in your research. You love answering questions with new questions, and you feel like research is never done
- You are energized from talking to new people. Your days will involve a lot of calls, and you'll be talking to our users regularly, so it's important that you enjoy it
- You're a great communicator. You can formulate your insights well, and explain research in a way that everyone can act on it
- You're self-driven. You are comfortable in ambiguous and ever changing environments
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human-Centered Design or other relevant areas
In order for our remote collaboration to work smoothly, we need you based in a similar timezone to London: GMT+0 to GMT+2
We think what matters is people. In the end, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our Perks & Benefits
🕐 Flexible working hours
We value work-life balance highly!
⛰️ Fully remote culture
Work remotely, work from home with your dog, or in a cafe. Our entire team is remote and has always been <3
💵 Monthly Subsidy Programme
Different people have different needs and therefore value different benefits. Providing this as a subsidy allows you to have the greatest flexibility to apply to what you value most - whether that be to offset the cost of a co-working space, office furniture, childcare, gym membership, etc.
🏄🏻♀️ Unlimited paid holidays
We value that you get more time with your family and friends.
💻 Home office set up
We have partnered with Hofy globally to create a catalogue of options that you can select from for VEED-funded IT equipment including laptops, monitors, headsets/earbuds, keyboards and more!
User Researcher Product Growth
Loading application form