Senior Full Stack Engineer, Marketing
What is VEED.IO?
At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $12M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 160+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.
About the team
The marketing team at VEED is one of our newest but fastest growing teams, with big ambitions for this year and beyond. The team is responsible for a range of activities including performance marketing and building the VEED brand. The team manages all VEED’s social channels and the VEED blog.
What will you do
- Implementation of clean, modern UI designs for marketing landing pages in Next.js and using Webflow
- Implementation of Pixels from 3rd parties across the website
- Implementation of Impact Radius across the website for Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction of discount codes for referral campaigns
- Support with the rebranding of digital properties later in the year
- Creating APIs to interface with AI machine learning models and third-party APIs to be used in our products
- Consulting on and implementing improvements to increase metrics like conversion rate (CR), bounce rate (BR), and click-through rate (CTR) on our landing pages and in our web apps.
- Collaborating with our marketing team to test new campaign ideas and hypotheses by writing code to perform A/B tests
- Implementing product analytics tracking so the team can reliably track trends and gather insights from user behaviours
- Our frontend stack includes Next.js, TypeScript, and TailwindCSS for our landing page and web apps. More broadly across the product we use React.js, Redux, and Styled Components.
- We use Fastify, tRPC, and Prisma with TypeScript and Node.js for backend services.
- Most of our marketing web pages are built on Web Flow.
- We are migrating to Braze for marketing CRM.
- We use Hubspot for sales pipeline management
- You are based in Europe
- You are proactive. You are motivated to understand product/technical challenges and provide the best solutions
- You have a strong knowledge of TypeScript and other relevant technical areas
- You are comfortable working in Webflow
- You enjoy shipping regularly and having an impact
- You have a good understanding of testing best practices and understand how to create quality products
- You’re an excellent communicator and you’re able to work well asynchronously
- You are able to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical people
- You have a keen eye for detail when it comes to implementing designs and building
We think what matters is people. After all, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to, or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our Perks & Benefits
🕐 Flexible working hours
We value work-life balance highly!
⛰️ Fully remote culture
Work remotely, work from home with your dog, or in a cafe. Our entire team is remote and has always been <3
💵 Monthly Subsidy Programme
Different people have different needs and therefore value different benefits. Providing this as a subsidy allows you to have the greatest flexibility to apply to what you value most - whether that be to offset the cost of a co-working space, office furniture, childcare, gym membership, etc.
🏄🏻♀️ Unlimited paid holidays
We value that you get more time with your family and friends.
💻 Home office set up
We have partnered with Hofy globally to create a catalogue of options that you can select from for VEED-funded IT equipment including laptops, monitors, headsets/earbuds, keyboards and more!
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Marketing
Loading application form