B2B Marketing Manager (100% Remote)
What is VEED.IO?
At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $12M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 160+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.
About the team
One of VEED's biggest opportunities is selling to businesses so we are hiring our first B2B Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy to increase VEED'S brand awareness, lead generation, and conversion rates. You’ll work closely with the sales and product teams to identify target markets, generate leads, and develop messaging and positioning for VEED'S B2B audiences.
What you will do
- Develop and implement a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy to increase VEED'S brand awareness and Enterprise Plan conversions, through demand gen, content, community, account-based marketing and more.
- Continuously assess opportunities, challenges, and critical factors to grow revenue and brand.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the global enterprise video editing market, identifying emerging trends, revenue growth opportunities, and threats. Making adjustments to plans as needed.
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to identify target markets, generate leads, and develop messaging and positioning for VEED'S B2B products.
- Lead the strategy and delivery of B2B marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, webinars, and events.
- Proactively identify, pitch, create content for VEED’s presence at key industry events. Manage an annual calendar of these events.
- Analyze and report on the performance of B2B marketing initiatives and use insights to optimize future campaigns.
- Collaborate with the content marketing and video teams to create engaging content and sales collateral (e.g. pitch decks, video assets) that resonates with VEED'S B2B audience.
- Collaborate closely with our CRM lead to define and execute targeted email campaigns that effectively engage and activate Veed's enterprise user base.
- Working with web flow dev, designer and copywriter, create and launch marketing landing pages to support with B2B acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with our growth and performance marketing teams to create a successful SEO and PPC strategy.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager and Performance Marketing Lead to develop robust Linked In strategy - both organic and paid.
- Working with our Influencer Marketing lead, Social Lead and PR agency, nurture relationships with industry leaders and influencers to increase visibility, build the enterprise brand and reinforce Veed's thought leadership within the enterprise video editing market.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the tech industry and previous SaaS experience is an advantage.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing and executing successful B2B marketing campaigns.
- Experience with email marketing, social media, webinars, and events.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC (though we have specialists leading these, there will need to be strong collaboration)
- Experience with HubSpot is essential. Experience with Braze is preferred but not essential.
We think what matters is people. Afterall, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our Perks & Benefits
🕐 Flexible working hours
We value work-life balance highly!
⛰️ Fully remote culture
Work remotely, work from home with your dog, or in a cafe. Our entire team is remote and has always been <3
💵 Monthly Subsidy Programme
Different people have different needs and therefore value different benefits. Providing this as a subsidy allows you to have the greatest flexibility to apply to what you value most - whether that be to offset the cost of a co-working space, office furniture, childcare, gym membership, etc.
🏄🏻♀️ Unlimited paid holidays
We value that you get more time with your family and friends.
💻 Home office set up
We have partnered with Hofy globally to create a catalogue of options that you can select from for VEED-funded IT equipment including laptops, monitors, headsets/earbuds, keyboards and more!
B2B Marketing Manager (100% Remote)
Loading application form