Group Product Manager (100% Remote)
What is VEED.IO?
At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $12M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 160+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.
About the team
At VEED, we’re enabling anyone to create professional-looking videos. We started out building an intuitive-but-powerful video editor, but by speaking to our users, we discovered that there’s so much more we can do. People need support throughout the entire process of making a video, from recording, to collaborating, to publishing. We’re committed to getting this right, so we’ve formed an organization focused on these aspects of video creation, and we’re looking for someone to lead it.
If you're excited about building the video tools of the future, this is your chance!
What you will do
- Lead a part of VEED’s product organization → You’ll take full ownership of the product and its success.
- Level-up the existing product managers in the organization → We’ve currently got three teams within this organization, but we’re growing fast.
- Create the context so that your teams can ship great work → You’ll champion product quality, and work closely with engineers and the QA team to ensure that the tools and their algorithms are delivering reliable and high-quality results.
- Stay ahead of the curve → You’ll ensure we’re prepared for scaling both the product and the team. You’ll keep a finger on the pulse of the team's needs and take the lead on hiring initiatives.
- Continuously gather data and user insights → You’ll work to understand user behaviour, and use that to drive stellar decision-making.
- Dive into the weeds occasionally → You’ll still do some hands-on work on key projects, working together with teams on their biggest challenges.
- You’ve done this before — you have 7+ years experience in product management, at least 2 of which in product leadership.
- You have experience building SaaS products, especially in the video, collaboration, or content creation space.
- Your strategic and analytical skills are excellent — you can translate complex ideas into simple and actionable plans.
- You’ve got proven experience managing cross-functional teams and leading product development from concept to launch.
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are based in GMT+0 - GMT+2
We think what matters is people. After all, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.
- Product & Design
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our Perks & Benefits
🕐 Flexible working hours
We value work-life balance highly!
⛰️ Fully remote culture
Work remotely, work from home with your dog, or in a cafe. Our entire team is remote and has always been <3
💵 Monthly Subsidy Programme
Different people have different needs and therefore value different benefits. Providing this as a subsidy allows you to have the greatest flexibility to apply to what you value most - whether that be to offset the cost of a co-working space, office furniture, childcare, gym membership, etc.
🏄🏻♀️ Unlimited paid holidays
We value that you get more time with your family and friends.
💻 Home office set up
We have partnered with Hofy globally to create a catalogue of options that you can select from for VEED-funded IT equipment including laptops, monitors, headsets/earbuds, keyboards and more!
Group Product Manager (100% Remote)
Loading application form